• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

First Saskatoon Meeting!! Monday, April 8th

Time of past OR future Camino
Francese 2002, Cami San Jaume 2018, Norte 2023
Open to anyone wanting to learn about walking or biking a Camino to Santiago, Spain, or those that have already done so and would like to share your experience.

This will be a very informal get together...bring packing lists, backpacks, poles and shoes/hikers used, photos, anything pertaining to a Camino. Either register at Outter Limits beforehand, or just drop in.

Time..... 7:30pm, Date..... Mon. April 8th, Where..... Outter Limits, 630 Broadway Avenue, Saskatoon 306-374-1663. For more info contact Marilyn @ 1-306-831-7632 or mmcintyre AT sasktel.net

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Any Sask. walkers out there ? Any suggestions for the meeting ?
It will be interesting to see how many people we get.

Marilyn

Hi,I am really glad to see somebody from Saskatoon has already experience the Camino. I am looking forward to the meeting,I am getting my question list ready.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Erica,
Glad to hear ! I have prepared a pkg. for anyone interested to take home with them...looking forward to the presentation ! We plan on it being a fairly informal night....hope we can answer your questions :)
Marilyn

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.