• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

For Sale/Wanted For sale Altus in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
Well, I ordered a new ALTUS and by mistake I ordered a M/L.
I really prefer an XL.
I'm in Oregon - if anyone is interested in buying this from me.
Brand new - never worn except to try it on.
Make me a fair offer.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 1.50.14 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 1.50.14 PM.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 7,428
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I really prefer an XL.
Make me a fair offer.

How tall are you?

I've been planning to get an Altus but don't trust their website height/size recommendation.

Let me just say, I wore my Altus in January a few weeks ago when it was raining almost all day every day and was so glad to have purchased it. Get this one while you can folks!
I am interested to hear that. I am thinking of ordering but I see it is 2000mm waterproof which when I look it up is not a high spec. My current one is 10000mm. Maybe there is some other aspect to this.
Someone knowledgeable on this might comment.

I like that it has sleeves and zips up like a coat. It covers my pack and body and no flapping around. I wore my synthetic puffy coat under it this winter and was quite warm. Yes, some moisture will come through, but much better than my old system of a raincoat and pack cover as the constant rain soaks through my straps and makes my pack wet inside and heavier to carry. Easy to slip on and off when the rain eases and let it hang on your pack like a cape so you can slip it back on quickly. I tied the sleeves in the front under my pack straps in between downpours and showers.

I have a good quality gortex rain coat which is great when not using a backpack, but I really like the Altus for the Camino.

We walked Sarria to Santiago Dec 31 to Jan 7 and I used it everyday but one.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Oh wow. And you prefer the XL? Interesting. It doesn't hang too low?

I'm 6'1" so I think I'll order an XL when I get around to it. Thanks for the input and apologies for derailing your for sale post.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I really prefer an XL.
Make me a fair offer.
Wish I was the right size for that, as I’d pay the full amount you have paid to get it to you. :-(
(XL desired, too)
Thank you for the offer!! 💗

Oh wow. And you prefer the XL? Interesting. It doesn't hang too low?

I'm 6'1" so I think I'll order an XL when I get around to it. Thanks for the input and apologies for derailing your for sale post.
:). No problem.
I love the XL because it goes to my ankles and my shoes do not get wet.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I am interested in purchasing if still available. I live in Idaho. What is the asking price?
I really prefer an XL.
Make me a fair offer.
U

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I am interested in purchasing if still available. I live in Idaho. What is the asking price?

U
Hi there. I have responded to your PMs several times.
Not sure if you are not getting the messages?
I still have the poncho.
I have one offer for $50 plus postage but nobody has paid me so it is still available.
Annie

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Everyone talks about the wonderful café con leche, but what if tea is more to your liking? Can you even get tea along the Camino (Frances)? I don’t drink coffee but my morning cup of tea is...
Hey all. I haven't been on the forum for quite sometime (years probably). I walked the Camino Frances in 2016 and to say it was life changing for me is an understatement. On day 3, at the café at...
When you stop at a bar for a beer, wine, coffee or bite to eat, and sit at a table, is it expected that you will return your dirty dishes up to the bar before you leave? I alway do, as it seems...
I am just back from a few weeks on the Via the la Plata. Since 2015 I have been nearly every year in Spain walking caminoroutes I loved the café con leches. This year I did not like them as much...
Let me preface this by saying please understand I am not picking on anybody, I fully understand that mistakes happen and how. Been there, done that. I have been astonished to see so many lost...
Hi! I just want to know if anyone had any success (or trouble conversely on that matter) using your Visa Debit Card with 6-digit PIN when withdrawing Euros in ATMs in France and Spain? Just want...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back