Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

French Credential for Holy Year

Year of past OR future Camino
CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06
Does anyone have a photo of the credential we would pick up in France for Holy Year? Are they doing a special one or will it be the same one?

I KNOW Ivar has some :) I ordered some from him.
What I was curious about was what the French version looks like this year.

Last edited:
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Camino Frances (2015, 2017, 2019) and plans for 2021 (Sept, Oct)
Annie, Ivar mentioned on one of his updates and said he's starting to run low on supply, so I treated my wife and myself to a Holy Year Camino Passport, and also ordered a set from American's on the Camino, since my wife and I always need two passports each per camino. Bob

Does anyone have a photo of the credential we would pick up in France for Holy Year? Are they doing a special one or will it be the same one?
Ivar has a small supply left and he is not certain if he can order any more. I bought one from him earlier in the year. My only concern is that it is considerably smaller than the usual credential and will fill up too quickly on a long journey. I had been intending to follow Camino del Norte from Santander to Oviedo and the do the Primitivo. I resolved to buy a normal credential to start with and then save my Holy Year one for the last 100k when you need two stamps per day.
Buen Camino
Vince

CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06
Ivar has a small supply left and he is not certain if he can order any more. I bought one from him earlier in the year. My only concern is that it is considerably smaller than the usual credential and will fill up too quickly on a long journey. I had been intending to follow Camino del Norte from Santander to Oviedo and the do the Primitivo. I resolved to buy a normal credential to start with and then save my Holy Year one for the last 100k when you need two stamps per day.
Buen Camino
Vince
I ordered some from Ivar, but was just wondering what the French version looked like this year.

Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.
Camino Portugués Digital Guide Image
I update my digital guides frequently, for FREE for all purchases up to one year!
Annie, Ivar mentioned on one of his updates and said he's starting to run low on supply, so I treated my wife and myself to a Holy Year Camino Passport, and also ordered a set from American's on the Camino, since my wife and I always need two passports each per camino. Bob
Yes, I ordered some from Ivar. I was just wondering what the French version looks like this Holy Year.

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads