• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Galicia Rail Pass - 3 days unlimited travel

Bradypus

Migratory hermit
Time of past OR future Camino
Too many and too often!
RENFE has introduced a €22 travel pass which allows unlimited travel for three consecutive days on trains in the region. Available to those who have recently received a Compostela or who have arrived in the region by long distance train.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I don't want to be a downer, but not sure there are too many places in Galica I would want to go as a pilgrim that you can get to by train? It doesn't go to Muxia or Finesterre...

I don't want to be a downer, but not sure there are too many places in Galica I would want to go as a pilgrim that you can get to by train? It doesn't go to Muxia or Finesterre...
True. But it might be useful to someone who wanted to do a little post-Camino sightseeing. The hot springs in Ourense spring to mind!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
True. But it might be useful to someone who wanted to do a little post-Camino sightseeing. The hot springs in Ourense spring to mind!
That’s the very first place my mind went!

Most read last week in this forum