• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

getting a Credencial in Pamplona?

fiona

As I don't have time to get a Credencial in the UK from CSJ before I leave, I shall have to get it in Spain. I'm planning to start in Pamplona, where none of the albergues will open until April. Does anyone knowe if I can just walk into the Cathedral and ask for a Credencial? Is there anywhere else in town that I could obtain it?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Hello Fiona.
Don´t worry. You can get the Credencial in Pamplona, at Catedral or Museo Diocesano, next to Catedral., and In Campus University of Navarra.-.

thank-you! I'm trying not to "over plan". In fact the only things I intended to organise are the Credencial and my flights there and back, leaving the rest to happen as it will. Thanks for this info.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
If the cathedral is closed, you will get one at the lovely new albergue close to the cathedral.
It is a converted, Jesuit church, Jesus and Mary de la calle Compañía. They have erected partisions on either side of the centre aisle (which had an exhibition of camino phorographs in September) with the bunks behind the partitions. Very clean, very central and only e euro a night.

Re: getting a Credencial in Pamplona? Yes, but....

There are two pilgrims refuges at Pamplona: See here But both refuges open from March 22nd on. In both refuges you can buy a Credencial.
Buen Camino

You can also get a credential in the outdoor shop called Caminoteca. Good place to go if you need to pick up anything for your camino. It is around the corner from the Jesus and Mary albergue. So take your pick on where to get one.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum