• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Has anyone used José Azevedo PORTUGAL GREEN WALKS

Jan&Sparky

Time of past OR future Camino
From Pyrenees to Hospital (2016)
Hi, I am thinking about walking the route from Portugal in Sept. I already walked from France. I am wondering if anyone knows about or used this company to transport luggage and book places to stay along the way. I would like to walk it with my dog and would have too many supplies to carry on my back. Thanks for any feedback.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
You really might want to read up other threads on this forum about 'walking a Camino with a dog' before you even consider that! Apart of many, many other points: How do you plan to get your dog back home from Santiago after the Camino? SY

You really might want to read up other threads on this forum about 'walking a Camino with a dog' before you even consider that! Apart of many, many other points: How do you plan to get your dog back home from Santiago after the Camino? SY
Thank you. Yes, I am looking into all of this. This is part of the reason I am asking about this company. He seems like a very nice man and perhaps I can make arrangements through him. I would just like to hear from people who used his services.
If it doesn't make sense or the travel would be too much for Sparky then I would leave her home. I am checking out options. I appreciate your concern for her.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I believe you will find that most of us will urge you (for Sparky's sake) to leave him comfortable at home.
I appreciate your concern. I assume it is for my dog. I have walked for a month already on the Camino and met a woman with her wonderful dog doing it with her. I know Sparky would enjoy this but I will be also looking out for her best interest. I would appreciate only answers to my question about the business and not receive everyone's opinions about bringing Sparky. Thanks

I appreciate your concern. I assume it is for my dog. I have walked for a month already on the Camino and met a woman with her wonderful dog doing it with her. I know Sparky would enjoy this but I will be also looking out for her best interest. I would appreciate only answers to my question about the business and not receive everyone's opinions about bringing Sparky. Thanks
Hmm.. I looked at the website. It's a kind of travel agency . They work with better classed hotels and paradores . And luggage service. Find out yourself I should say and take contact with them. I don't think you will get your answers here , anyway not the answers you like to see :confused:

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

Barcelos was having a huge May 1 celebration when we passed through. There was a major unveiling of a sculpture titled Peregrina the following day—very big event. We weren’t there, so I lifted a...
Hi, I am trying to confirm that starting my walk from O Porriño qualifies for the last 100 km, and qualifies for a Compostela. I am finding conflicting information in different places. Camino...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back