• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hello from Oregon, USA

Quelogo

Blessings to All!
I would like to introduce myself and my wife. We are Ogden and Cindra Kellogg from Gold Hill, Oregon. We plan to walk the Camino Frances from Saint Jean Pied de Port, departing on April 13, 2011. We are allowing seven weeks for our journey and hope to make it all the way to Muxia.
Buen Camino!
Quelogo

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi Ogden and Cindra,
Welcome to the forum and happy planning. You'll have a wonderful journey and by giving yourself seven weeks you'll be able to really experience and enjoy all the Camino has to offer.....take the time to talk or keep silence together, to take the detours, to engage with local people, to enjoy the landscape you're immersed in, to savour food well earned, to stay up late and drink a little too much Rioja and of course when needed to take siestas on the side of the trail :wink:......
Nell

Welcome! I am from Portland and I am in the process of starting an Oregon group for Camino participants (past, present and future!). I know Portland is a bit away from Gold Hill, but if you have any questions or need anything, please let me know! I did the CF this past April/May. I fear I may be addicted, as I am already planning for another route in 2012(thinking either Portuguese or Norte) and 2014(with my sister for my 40th birthday).

Prepare for your next Camino on California's Santa Catalina Island, Oct 27 to Nov 2
Good luck! I walked the Camino in April and it took me 30 days from SJPP to Santiago...would have loved another week...enjoy! BTW- Love Oregon- my wife and I visited the wine country there not long ago. Buen Camino- from Atlanta! Chris

Quelogo,
Having said you are going, your journey has already begun.
You will be on the Camino at Easter. A very special time.

Begin walking, just for the joy of it, and it will prepare you physically.

Buen Camino
David, Victoria, Canada

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings fellow travelers, I am hoping to do my first international trip at 57 and solo to walk the Camino Primitivo in mid-July. I want to book the trip through either Santiago Ways or Camino...
Hello, my name is Wendy and I walked the Camino Primitivo in September 2022 and I’m planning to walk the full Camino Portugues from Lisbon to Santiago beginning September 7, 2024, in honor of my...
I'll be volunteering in Santiago July 01- July 15 this year with the Camino Companions who offer services for the English speaking pilgrims, announcements at mass, English Mass at the Pilgrim's...
Hello! I and my friend Cecilia will walk Camino Ingles with start 4th of October. We are so excited to our first but not last Camino. Buen Camino to all of you.
Hi my name is Bryce (Australian) and I’m doing the Camino Frances starting September 15. My wife is 57 years old and was born without her left thigh bone. She can wear a prosthetic leg for very...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.