• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hello from Wiltshire!

WiltshireSaint

Time of past OR future Camino
Completed Reading to Winchester, August 2023
Hi everyone, I've just registered on the site as I'm looking for information about one of the many minor pilgrimage routes through France (my actual question is posted in one of the 'France' forums).

I've completed most of the St James Way from Reading Abbey to Southampton and by next spring will be ready to undertake the first French stage heading south from Brittany. When my wife retires in a few years we aim to walk from the French border to Santiago de Compostela but by then I'd love to have completed the walk from the English Channel down to the Pyrenees. Dreams!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Love to hear others are as crazy as me - I have been walking in stages from Ireland on a project dreamt up during covid lockdowns. I did Cherbourg to Mont Saint Michel, then Voie des Capitales and Voie Littoral in stages before the Via Bayonne into Spain and Basque countryside- now heading onto the pilgrim motorway of the Camino Frances on my next jaunt which will be very different to the solitary strolling through France! I loved my French pilgrim travels - though always carry food!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.