• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Help with "industrial" suction-cup hook

Glenn Rowe

Time of past OR future Camino
My wife has a non-Camino need for the very same, industrial-grade, suction-cup hook that someone posted in this section. I have spent better than 2 hours looking for the post, but without success.

Please post a link to said hook? My wife absolutely needs it for use in the shower-stalls of her new health club.

Regards as always,

-- Glenn

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Might this be it?

My wife absolutely needs it for use in the shower-stalls of her new health club.

Hi, I bought one just the other day – in the kitchen section of the hardware store – apparently it’s useful for hanging teatowels (for drying dishes).
Jill

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
My wife has a non-Camino need for the very same, industrial-grade, suction-cup hook that someone posted in this section. I have spent better than 2 hours looking for the post, but without success.
I carried for a long time, a black plastic hook that a pilgrim had left in our albergue. Lost it somethwere, though. A similar one in shape but much different in color is http://tinyurl.com/ybabrwwk

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
This one?

I bought it in the Netherlands, but it might be available elsewhere. Manufacturer is EuroTrail, and they have two choices of suction hooks, to hold either 2 or 6 kilo's.

If you are in the US, try your local Bed, Bath & Beyond store. they will have an assortment of suction cup hooks. I buy mine there.

If not in the US, try the Carrefour or local Brico. Failing that, I recommend Amazon.

I hope this helps.

and, if you are in Australia, try both Ikea and Bunnings....they both have these type of hooks....super strong suction - I use them both in my kitchen (to hang various bits and pieces) and in my bathroom......look in the Bathroom supplies section or, failing that, in the case of Bunnings, in the plumbing section. Cheers..

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum