• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hi Pilgrims from the UK my second Camino 2015 all booked its offical

DarlineUK

Darline UK
Time of past OR future Camino
last camino walked 2012 from Leon to Santiago de Compostela
Hello everyone
Just introducing myself from the UK. I walked my first camino in 2012 from Leon to Santiago de Compostela and feel the camino beckoning me once again.
Its official flights booked to Biarritz and planning has commenced, dusted down my walking boots and training started in the cold English wintertime.
Buen Camino to you all

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I am also from the UK. We are planning to walk Camino Frances in April. It will be our first Camino. We have walked some long distance paths in the UK such as Offe's Dyke, Coast to Coast, Dee Way and West Highland Way but I have not walked for such a long period before now so am both excited and apprehensive. We are going to take it slowly especially at first. We are booked in at Orisson on April 10th. When are you walking?

I am also from the UK. We are planning to walk Camino Frances in April. It will be our first Camino. We have walked some long distance paths in the UK such as Offe's Dyke, Coast to Coast, Dee Way and West Highland Way but I have not walked for such a long period before now so am both excited and apprehensive. We are going to take it slowly especially at first. We are booked in at Orisson on April 10th. When are you walking?
Hello Lucy, how long did it take to receive an answer from Orisson and how long ago did you book? We have asked tor a night April 1 but have not received any message back. Thanks Maya

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi Maya, we booked it via the Contact Form on the website. I think it was on Friday and we were really surprised to get a reply and an invoice the next day. We paid it right away with PayPal.

I will be walking in July starting at Saint Jean Pied de Port arriving on the 4th and start walking on the morning of the 6th. We also intend to take a more slow camino this time and not to be so structured with our time as before in 2012. Buen camino

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Yes David seems the camino calls me again. Must admit I was lying awake last night if Im up to walking over the Route de Napoleon. Going to take it nice and steady Buen camino

Hi I'm also starting my first flying in from UK on the 1 July to Biarritz hope to start on the 2nd, abit nervous as doing it on my own, hope you have a good one!

Hi I'm also starting my first flying in from UK on the 1 July to Biarritz hope to start on the 2nd, abit nervous as doing it on my own, hope you have a good one!
Buen Camino Bishop we are walking from SJPP on the 6th July, wanted to enjoy a day before we started up the little hill. First night booked in at orison taking it nice and steady. Have a good camino

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hy Bishop, wish you a great journey and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Hello Bishop and welcome to the forum and Camino discussions! Lots of great information here so read up and toss a few questions or ideas out there. Buen camino. Ed

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back