• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hi Pilgrims from the UK my second Camino 2015 all booked its offical

DarlineUK

Darline UK
Time of past OR future Camino
last camino walked 2012 from Leon to Santiago de Compostela
Hello everyone
Just introducing myself from the UK. I walked my first camino in 2012 from Leon to Santiago de Compostela and feel the camino beckoning me once again.
Its official flights booked to Biarritz and planning has commenced, dusted down my walking boots and training started in the cold English wintertime.
Buen Camino to you all

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I am also from the UK. We are planning to walk Camino Frances in April. It will be our first Camino. We have walked some long distance paths in the UK such as Offe's Dyke, Coast to Coast, Dee Way and West Highland Way but I have not walked for such a long period before now so am both excited and apprehensive. We are going to take it slowly especially at first. We are booked in at Orisson on April 10th. When are you walking?

I am also from the UK. We are planning to walk Camino Frances in April. It will be our first Camino. We have walked some long distance paths in the UK such as Offe's Dyke, Coast to Coast, Dee Way and West Highland Way but I have not walked for such a long period before now so am both excited and apprehensive. We are going to take it slowly especially at first. We are booked in at Orisson on April 10th. When are you walking?
Hello Lucy, how long did it take to receive an answer from Orisson and how long ago did you book? We have asked tor a night April 1 but have not received any message back. Thanks Maya

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi Maya, we booked it via the Contact Form on the website. I think it was on Friday and we were really surprised to get a reply and an invoice the next day. We paid it right away with PayPal.

I will be walking in July starting at Saint Jean Pied de Port arriving on the 4th and start walking on the morning of the 6th. We also intend to take a more slow camino this time and not to be so structured with our time as before in 2012. Buen camino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Yes David seems the camino calls me again. Must admit I was lying awake last night if Im up to walking over the Route de Napoleon. Going to take it nice and steady Buen camino

Hi I'm also starting my first flying in from UK on the 1 July to Biarritz hope to start on the 2nd, abit nervous as doing it on my own, hope you have a good one!

Hi I'm also starting my first flying in from UK on the 1 July to Biarritz hope to start on the 2nd, abit nervous as doing it on my own, hope you have a good one!
Buen Camino Bishop we are walking from SJPP on the 6th July, wanted to enjoy a day before we started up the little hill. First night booked in at orison taking it nice and steady. Have a good camino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hy Bishop, wish you a great journey and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Hello Bishop and welcome to the forum and Camino discussions! Lots of great information here so read up and toss a few questions or ideas out there. Buen camino. Ed

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I’m about to embark on my first Camino this month in a week or so. I had plans to go with a friend but it fell through so now I’m visiting a friend in France until I work up the...
Apologies if this topic has been covered before. I’m interested in the earliest/recommended date someone can reserve the following services: 1) flights 2) inter-city buses 3) train (e.g...
I have a bad knee and have to be very careful about walking both up and down hills, mostly down, would the Central route be much different than the Litoral route? Where is the last place to change...
If you are planning to start a Camino in October 2024, you are invited to add a post to this thread – scroll down to the last post, and create a new post giving your expected start date, start...
Hi, this is Nils from Tenerife. I'm excited to start my very first camino - let's see what it will bring! 😍 For me, this journey is very much like an inwardly guided shamanic ceremony, following...
Hello all fellow pilgrims! To celebrate my 70th birthday I'll be following the Frances path from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela. Really excited abut the journey for me starting...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.