Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Hold packages in Santiago

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.

Robo

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2015,
2016, 2018
VdlP 2023
Not sure, but @ivar the forum owner provides a storage service in Santiago.

trecile

Staff member
PAST - Francés, Norte, Salvador, Portuguese
I was told today that there’s an Albergue in Santigo That will hold packages. Does anyone know the name of it?
What kind of package? Is it something that is being mailed to you, or will you leave it yourself.
As @Robo said you can send packages to @ivar fir storage.

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
I can hold packages if you like. There is a cost, see the link above. Sometimes if you make a reservation at a hotel in Santiago you can also send it there. This does usually not have any costs.

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

kelleymac

Veteran Member
March/April 2015, Late April 2016, Sept/Oct 2017, April 2019.
I sent half the stuff my older son packed (way too much!) through the post to Ivar. It worked out well. My son's pack was lighter, he was less grumpy, and his stuff was waiting for us. And! I got to meet Ivar. :)

Last edited:

Skinnybiker

The Skinny Biker in Spain
Norte, Frances, Primitivo May 2022
By bike
I can hold packages if you like. There is a cost, see the link above. Sometimes if you make a reservation at a hotel in Santiago you can also send it there. This does usually not have any costs.
Hi Ivar, do you / can you store a bicycle for possibly up to a week? I'm touring some of the caminos in Galicia for the last 2 weeks in September, have to return home (S Spain) but will return if the weather is good; looking at options. Thanks

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ivar, do you / can you store a bicycle for possibly up to a week? I'm touring some of the caminos in Galicia for the last 2 weeks in September, have to return home (S Spain) but will return if the weather is good; looking at options. Thanks
If I have space I can... as it is right now, I have space but September usually means my storage room is filling up. But if it is a bike with not much extra stuff (bike box, etc) I should be able to.

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum

I just finished walking from Cruz de Ferro to Molinasca and I want to warn pilgrims about the trail condition. The trail is really rough with large loose rocks and other hazards. I started in SJPP...
Two days ago I finished my Camino (Ponferrada ->SdC -> Finisterre -> SdC -> Airport). Did it in 10 days. In total it was like 440 km. I did some training before camino, so this pace/km per day was...
Hello fellow pilgrims, I’ve just arrived in SJPP and my plan was to set off for Roncesvalles tomorrow morning via the Napoleon route, potentially stopping at Orisson for the night. However, the...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides