• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Holiday Insurance

Seamus68

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances Apr 2017
Camino Del Norte April 2018
Camino Frances - St Jean to Burgos 2019
I’ve heard some people just neglect to get holiday insurance.
well I did not and it saved me a world of pain. late August 2019... after crossing into Spain on the Camino da Costa... I had a heart attack and ended up having a stent in the Santiago de Compostella hospital.

it Ended up costing me £9000 thanks god for insurance. Would I recommend it, for sure.
one day will return to thank the staff personally

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
You are correct and I always go with insurance.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum