A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Ad

Luggage Storage in Santiago

- Ship your things to Santiago, pick them up when you arrive.

Advertisement

House sitters for pilgrims? South-Central Ontario

Morgan Holmes

Every day is a path to walk.
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances to Santiago from SJPDP (2014); Sahagún to Santiago (2018).
Are there any fellows out there who can recommend a house/cat sitter who could occupy our home for 3 weeks in August-September in the South-central region of Ontario? Our previous sitters moved away.

We need a very attentive, cat-friendly person to stay on our very lovely century home. There is much to enjoy in our region, and little required beyond the pet-feeding and regular company for the 2 cats.

Anyone with recommendations, please send me a message.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
'Portuguese' ' Frances' ' Norte' 'Salvador_prim' ‘le puy’ ‘Inglés’ ‘CDM’ ‘Invierno’ ‘Fin_Mux’
It sounds like a perfect break. I love cats. Unfortunately, not good timing for me.
I’m pretty sure you’ll end up with a long list of interested cat sitters though.
Happy planning for your camino.
Annie

cressrt

Camino(s) past & future
"Portuguese 2018" "FInestere/Muxia"
We have used people we found on mindmyhouse.com, also trustedhousesitters.com. There are other sites around but we don't have any experience of, some are more aimed at different parts of the world, Good Luck!

Camino(s) past & future
Planning my first Fall 2018
Ugh sorry I would do it but I’m actually starting my Camino 9/4... good luck! I’m sure you’ll find the right person to care for your home and kitty occupants...

Advertisment

Morgan Holmes

Every day is a path to walk.
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances to Santiago from SJPDP (2014); Sahagún to Santiago (2018).
Thanks folks! I"m using the house sitters site for Canada (man! it's like internet dating to try to woo a sitter!) and I've had some interest from people who don't have quite the right dates... so these other suggestions may be very helpful. Widening the pool as it were.

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 26 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 94 15.7%
  • May

Votes: 156 26.1%