• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

I read a book one day and my whole life was changed

yucemajeste

Our only Nobel prize winner from Turkey starts one of his novels with this sentence I wrote in the subject.

I have watched The Way and decided to walk the way in September.

Although I do not wish anything to be changed in my life merrier is better :grin:

I will wait and see what it brings :p

Buen camino to everbody

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Camino de Santiago Forum mobile app

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Don't expect the Camino to duplicate "The Way." You will be disappointed. It is far more physically demanding; the days are a nearly endless parade of physical difficulty. Martin Sheen has bounce in his every step. That will not occur after the first 100 meters of the climb out of St. Jean Pied de Port. :D

However, you will meet people, see great vistas, see the countryside one step at a time, sleep with snorers, dine on everything from the inedible to gourmet, and have the time of your life. Be prepared to be tested physically and emotionally.

Buen camino!

Hoşgeldin Yucemajeste

I hope you enjoy the Camino, please let us know how you get on.

By the way .......... you life has already changed ;)

Buen Camino!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Merhaba, Yus, and hoshgeldiniz. I hope you have a wonderful camino, and will stop and visit us halfway, when you pass through Moratinos.. having lived in Izmir as a child, I have a soft spot in my heart for Turkish pilgrims.

You are very lucky person ! Feel the butterflies in your stomach, the urge to walk the Camino de Santiago!
You are trapped and walking is a must, all i can say is enjoy your own experience, let yourself go and feel the good and the bad,is a life time experience, a reference in your present and future life.
Welcome to joy and wonderful moment!
I better shut up my mouth because right now is your time ,and who am i to tell you about your present or future experience.
It's yours and individual .
Buen Camino, Ultreia.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I have begun my journey and this is my 11th day and i am at ages for tonight.

When i crossed the mountains in one day, every other stage is piece of cake :)

Thanks for your good wishes.

I hope more people from Turkey will join this experience in the coming years.

Best regards and buen camino !!!

Well done yucemajeste keep positive and keep walking, remember the Camino still has many surprises for you, as you meet and walk with other pilgrims on your journey!!
There are the miles you will walk and the mind with your thoughts. Who knows who you may unexpectedly meet on the Way to Santiago.
buen camino

Full support for your efforts - never listen to those that minimise your experiences - or subject your journey through their own biases.

Glad to see your Camino pan out as it is - God gives to the open heart. Maybe you will bounce into the next leg! Or at least your heart might.

Buen Camino.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
You deserve it , have a good time in Santiago!
Buen Camino.

This is my 28th day and I am at Arzua.

Tomorrow I will be completing the Camino with the last 39 kms to walk.

Thanks to everyone who held my virtual hand through this journey.

Best regards

Well done & congrats.

Buen Camino!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Enjoy , enjoy! And have a wonderful time around.
And a good trip back home , Camino de Santiago is going to be a very nice page of your life.

Buen Camino. !

Our only Nobel prize winner from Turkey starts one of his novels with this sentence I wrote in the subject.

I have watched The Way and decided to walk the way in September.

Although I do not wish anything to be changed in my life merrier is better :grin:

I will wait and see what it brings :p

Buen camino to everbody

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Camino de Santiago Forum mobile app
While the move "The Way" is entertaining and gives a good glimpse of the Camino, as much as a 2-hour movie can, it doesn't begin to give even the smallest part of what's in store for you as you walk YOUR Camino. Keep your spirits up, take it one kilometer at a time, and watch out for miracles.

DeMar

We've learned to fly the air like birds, we've learned to swim the seas like fish, and yet we haven't learned to walk the Earth as brothers and sisters...”

Said Mr Martin Luther King... I have read this under an upper bed when I was lying on the lower in one of the albergues.

I believe Camino Santiago is an answer to his wish

€83,-
Just wonderfull!

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back