• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Is Albergue La Finca closed permanently?

Caligal

Time of past OR future Camino
CF April 4- May 12, 2018
CF Sept 10-27 2019
CP Sept 28- Oct12 2019
C Finisterre Oct 16-Oct 20
Last time I walked I stayed in Fromista then was sorry I didnt continue a little further to Albergue La Finca. I’m planning my next camino in April thought I would stay there this time, however their website says “closed permanently” Does anyone know if that is true? Thanks Dee

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Their website hasn't been functioning for a couple of years now, but I believe that it has been open in the last year. Gronze shows it as temporarily closed, but their comments section has reviews posted in 2022.
I hope that it reopens - it's one of my favorite albergues on the Francés.

I've messaged them on Facebook - hopefully they will get back to me.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
My husband stayed there fall 2021. It showed open on the winter camino website earlier this fall.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
That's very disappointing. I stayed in 2019 and I've lost count of the number of people I recommended it to.

Most read last week in this forum