Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Is Hostel Puente Fitero Open?

Mercutio

Let us walk together
Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2019
CF 2022 (in progress)
Does anyone know if Hostel Puente Fitero in Itero de la Vega is operating? I’m due there tomorrow and I’ve been calling them (
+34 979 151 822) to confirm my reservation but no one answers. Thanks.

Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

SabineP

Veteran Member
some and then more. see my signature.
Does anyone know if Hostel Puente Fitero in Itero de la Vega is operating? I’m due there tomorrow and I’ve been calling them (

Gronze is up to date most of the time.
Says cerrado temporalmente.

Mercutio

Let us walk together
CF 2019
CF 2022 (in progress)
Oh yes, a comment on Gronze says the hostel owner died last week unexpectedly and the hostel is closed. That’s sad news. Now the scramble is on for alternate accommodations.

Most read last week in this forum

I just finished walking from Cruz de Ferro to Molinasca and I want to warn pilgrims about the trail condition. The trail is really rough with large loose rocks and other hazards. I started in SJPP...
Two days ago I finished my Camino (Ponferrada ->SdC -> Finisterre -> SdC -> Airport). Did it in 10 days. In total it was like 440 km. I did some training before camino, so this pace/km per day was...
https://www.diariodenavarra.es/noticias/navarra/zona-norte/2022/09/27/rescatados-dos-peregrinos-hipotermia-ibaneta-542792-1009.html I'll be there in 3 weeks, hopefully adequately prepared.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides