Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

Kiwi pilgrim!

Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Year of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2019
Kia kaha - be strong! Stay safe kiwi pilgrims (and others)

Yes, with a bit of imagination one can still be a pilgrim in Lockdown NZ! Here's something to make you smile: Pilgrim attire kiwi-style

:) Cheers :)
That put a great big smile on my face. Thanks for
Kia kaha - be strong! Stay safe kiwi pilgrims (and others)

Yes, with a bit of imagination one can still be a pilgrim in Lockdown NZ! Here's something to make you smile: Pilgrim attire kiwi-style

:) Cheers :)
That put a huge smile on my face. Thanks for sharing.

Anamiri

Veteran Member
2016, 2017, 2019 Camino Frances
Love it. Especially the mop!
My own walks have been changed so that we only walk on paths where we can actually get 2 metres away from other walkers. That's harder than it sounds. I used to walk through little alleyways that link streets, bush tracks and shortcuts. Now I stick to paths where I can duck out on to the street to keep distance from another walker, one of the benefits of there not being many cars on the roads.

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

lovingkindness

Veteran Member
There's a park half a block from the front door of my apartment building. .9 mile around the perimeter, a lovely maze of paths inside where it is easy to maintain distance. And trees to hug!
Hi there, Jane
Lucky you! I'm passing the duration in France where parks and beaches are out of bounds. One can go for a one-hour walk, alone, within a 1 kilometer radius of the house. That's all. Fines for noncompliance are steep. We are now in week 5 and the President has just extended Lockdown until 11 May...

sjdaotearoa

Primitivo (2018)
Lol hadn’t seen this one! I’m sad that we’ve had to postpone our Norte in June but grateful that we have so many beautiful walks here in Aotearoa to keep us moving.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads