• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Late night arrivals

Ali@59

Alison
Time of past OR future Camino
Looking for any information about accommodation in Santiago after 23:00 hours, late flight arrival. Has anyone been in that situation?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Cool. For next time and other folks, you can filter search results on booking.com by choosing a requirement for a 24 hrs front desk. If you do, and I do alot, alway double check what that means in the description or comments. Also double check the hotels policy info by by clicking on ‘property policies’. Sometimes it will be a normal desk, but increasingly hotels, especially at the budget end are introducing ‘self check in’ where typically they will send you a code to open a box to obtain a key. Seems to work well in my many experiences!

There are a huge number of filter options on booking.com so you can hone in on exactly what you search and can use this alongside the search function, where you can instruct your needs on price for example.

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
That looks nice, i see it on Gronze, I didn't think albergues would let you enter after ten but they have an attendant all hours , i already booked a place but have free cancellation so I'll go there instead and it's more convenient for the centre. Thanks for letting me know 😊

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back