• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Live Stork Camera from Madrigal de las Altas Torres

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Saw 2 chicks when she stood up - Animal Planet on the Camino!!

Thanks so much for the link! We have been seeing so many storks nests on our way to Salamanca- guessing there were babies storks in the nests but not able to see them!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Uh Oh ... I only see one chick. Did the other one not make it?

The link won't work for me! It looks great though. I'll through a direct YT link.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Saw 100's of storks in Palencia in Oct. All over the cathedral and on almost every building downtown. What an amazing sight as well as sound. They were all nattering away with their beaks.

Attachments

• IMG_0413.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 3
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I think the camera is off because the storks are not on the nests at this time of year. Check back in in April.

Last winter in Zamora there was a stork nest close to the albergue that you could see from the terraces of some of the rooms. Still storks on the nest in Dec but no babies. Lots of storks fishing each day on the river there each day and they flew back in flocks near sundown. Very cool.

Most read last week in this forum