• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Local Camino groups

Robert Long

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances Sept 2016
Camino Portuguse Oct 2018
Good Morning
I am just back from the Camino. I met three pilgrims from my area in Sacramento California. They told me about a local "forum/club" just formed in the last year. It is suppose to have a Facebook Page. Does anyone know how I may contact them.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Try the website amerianpilgrims.org. It lists local groups in the U.S. Buena Suerte!
Good Morning
I am just back from the Camino. I met three pilgrims from my area in Sacramento California. They told me about a local "forum/club" just formed in the last year. It is suppose to have a Facebook Page. Does anyone know how I may contact them.[/QUOT

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Good Morning
I am just back from the Camino. I met three pilgrims from my area in Sacramento California. They told me about a local "forum/club" just formed in the last year. It is suppose to have a Facebook Page. Does anyone know how I may contact them.

Hola Robert Long. I attended my first meeting of the Sacramento Chapter of American Pilgrims on the Camino in October. It does have a Facebook page, Sacramento Pilgrims. I think it is newly formed this past summer. So exciting to attend the October meeting and catch up with a Sacramento pilgrim I met in August on the Camino Frances. Lots of Pilgrims in attendance and activities to plan. Contact: Sacramento@americanpilgrims.org or through www.americanpilgrims.org or the Sacramento Pilgrims Facebook page. Hope to meet you. I live in the Sierra Nevada Foothills, Placerville, 40 miles east of Sacramento, a hiker's paradise. Irene

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.