• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Looking for feedback

Pamplona

Hi Fellow Pilgrims,
I have recently completing editing a film documentary project I have been working on for the last 17 years about the Camino. It is now at the final edit stage and I am looking for some volunteers to watch the documentary and give me some feedback. If anyone out there would be happy to help please send me a private message and I can post you out a copy of the DVD.
Cheers Graeme

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Sounds like you want to send a physical copy of a dvd. May I suggest just uploading it to Youtube or Vimeo. There are options on both places only to allow people with direct links and passwords to see the film. Easier for all, But maybe I misunderstood you.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi,
Yes I was going to send out a DVD as it was the whole package I was wanting to test. Plus there are time complications with youtube. But no worries if people have concerns. I do have a number of Camino fiends I can use to give me feedback, I was just trying to get critical feedback as my friends might just try to be nice to me. Although I have not posted before, I joined in 2010, and have read with interest many posts over the years.
cheers
Graeme

Hi,
Yes newbies would be good as my documentaries are intended to be used by Pilgrims who are asked by friends the question "So what is all the Camino, all about?" Instead of trying to spend an hour trying to explain, they can start by letting them watch the DVD. At the moment I am at the final editing stage and so any feedback can be very useful indeed from all sorts of people. My first documentary is a 30 min one entitled "Good Days and Bad Days on the Camino Frances". I have worked with Channel 4, the BBC and otherTV/Film companies on other documentaries but my project about the Camino has become a hobby of mine. Yes it gets in your blood. cheers Graeme

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Fellow Pilgrims,
I have recently completing editing a film documentary project I have been working on for the last 17 years about the Camino. It is now at the final edit stage and I am looking for some volunteers to watch the documentary and give me some feedback. If anyone out there would be happy to help please send me a private message and I can post you out a copy of the DVD.
Cheers Graeme
I would love to. I will send my address by direct message.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Graeme. If you have a number of camino fiends, as you say, they could well be incisive in their critical comments...
I doubt I would be able to pick up on the kind of critical review you are looking for but if you pm me with more info, I will tell you.

Hi Graeme. If you have a number of camino fiends, as you say, they could well be incisive in their critical comments...
I doubt I would be able to pick up on the kind of critical review you are looking for but if you pm me with more info, I will tell you.
Just as a matter of interest. How many caminos have you walked, which ones? When was your most recent one? What country are you from...i am in thailand.
Hi,
I have walked the Camino Frances twice but my fellow editor has walked the Camino over 10 times and has even walked from London to Jerusalem. But I have been working on this project for many many years. It is not intended as my views of the Camino but it is intended to tell the story of the Camino via interviews with pilgrims who are walking the Camino. I am from Scotland.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi,
I have walked the Camino Frances twice but my fellow editor has walked the Camino over 10 times and has even walked from London to Jerusalem. But I have been working on this project for many many years. It is not intended as my views of the Camino but it is intended to tell the story of the Camino via interviews with pilgrims who are walking the Camino. I am from Scotland.
Hi Graeme. When I mentioned more info I did not mean about you or your credentials. I meant, what kind of review you would find helpful.

Hi
Any suggestions as to the content, the style, the pace or anything is useful. In particular I am looking for people based in the UK to keep the postage rates down.
Cheers
Graeme

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...
Hace dos días falleció a los 78 años Pepe Puertas "el peregrino de La Rioja" Todos los años en Julio hacía el camino francés completo para llegar a Compostela el 25 de Julio. Año tras año durante...
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back