• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Looking for Brierley guide to Portugués

Caligal

Time of past OR future Camino
CF April 4- May 12, 2018
CF Sept 10-27 2019
CP Sept 28- Oct12 2019
C Finisterre Oct 16-Oct 20
Im planning my spring Camino Portuguese wanted to get a Brierly guide which is sold out☹️ I have 2 Frances guides. Looking to trade one Frances for a Portuguese. Preferably in US to avoid high postage costs. Any one interested? Thanks Dee.

A Treasure Trove Of Interesting Pilgrim Hacks! Learn & Share Your Own Too!
I should get more in tomorrow...
..I ship from Santiago in Spain.

Most read last week in this forum

After so many years of being hesitant, I booked today, I guess you could say the “lite” journey, Tui to Santiago. I’m starting the journey on my 62nd birthday, Very excited, and nervous all at the...
Hello everybody, I’m Giuliano. I have question for you guys. I will be arriving the 15th April at barritz airport at 12 and hope to get a train to sjpdp around 12,30. I have a reservation at...
I am considering a shorter walking day and am thinking of stopping in Uterga, there only seem to be 2 accommodation options. has anyone stayed in Uterga and if so would you recommend it
Starting May 10th from SJPP with partner Richard, to Finisterre. Allowing 46 days from SFO to Pamplona, to SJPP. Then . . . well, just start walking.
Hello and nice to meet you fellow travelers, My name is Loek, a 26 year old male from the Netherlands looking to solo walk his first camino. I do have quite some hiking experience. I am planning...
I have booked my flight thru Biarritz arriving on 24th April 2024. Based on recommendations and suggestions, I have booked accommodations in SJPdP, Roncesvalles, Zubiri and Pamplona...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back