• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Looking for Gabriel and Santiago, the angel and the saint who helped me May 2015

Beebe

Time of past OR future Camino
Many routes since 1995 to the present. Annually on the Camino Francés and Chemin du Puy.
I'm hoping to find a way to contact Gabriel and Santiago, two generous and dear pilgrims from Buenos Aires walking the Camino together this May-June 2015. They helped me more than they can know. I want to thank them and know how their Camino went. Anyone else meet them and know how to reach them?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I'm hoping to find a way to contact Gabriel and Santiago, two generous and dear pilgrims from Buenos Aires walking the Camino together this May-June 2015. They helped me more than they can know. I want to thank them and know how their Camino went. Anyone else meet them and know how to reach them?
Hi, can't help you there but I hope that you be able to contact them.
Wish you well, Peter.

Hi Beebe, we will try to looking for those pilgrims.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum

I've just read this article from La Voz de Galicia. A Camino guide and frequent pilgrim with over 30 years of Camino experience calling for some greater regulation of numbers - at least on the...
Hello. I am considering walking the Camino for the first time this fall, probably beginning the third week of September in St. Jean. But I keep reading about how crowded the Camino is, including...
Hello, two weeks ago, I finished the Camino Francés, and while all the recent memories have not properly settled yet, I think enough time has passed to write a bit about my experience of the...
Is there a list of albergues that also have private rooms on the Camino Frances? Gracias.
Can anyone give me (newbie!) some guidance on planning my stages after Roncesvalles? I currently have lodging booked Zubiri, Pamplona and then Puente la Reine, and on from there. I would prefer...
Big stupid question: what if, in the middle of a stage, I realize I can't really walk anymore? For whatever reason, fatigue, pain, etc. How others have treated this? Are there buses usually...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back