• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

looking for partners in August 2014

nimrod gornstein

Time of past OR future Camino
starting august 3rd 2014 till the 30th
hey there,
I looked for a special section in the site for looking for partners but didnt find one, so im trying my luck over here.

Im starting the frances on somewhere in the first days of August 2014 and I have till the end of the month pretty much.

25 y.o, speaking English, Hebrew and Russian. Starting the trail by my own but would be nice to get there with someone... contact me if youre into it - nimigor@gmail.com

thanks.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Nimrod, welcome to this forum.
Take the steps of the Camino under you feet alone and unattached; you'll meet so many others and soon integrate naturally into a "family" of compatible compañeros. Don't try 'to plan' ahead and let the Camino bring you together, you'll be surprised how well this is going to work! Ultreya.

Welcome to the forum Nimrod, I agree with PANO, you will meet many pilgrims in St. Jean before you walk and during your first day walking. You will be naturally drawn to those you get on with and will soon form a Camino family. You could arrange to walk with someone you have not met and not get along at all, by starting alone its your choice as to whether to walk alone during the day or in good company. The Camino will provide.
Have a great Camino.
Buen Camino.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Privet Nimrod,
I echo the wise words of others: you will always find at least one (or many!) friendly pilgrims to join you.
Trust that you will likely never walk alone - unless and until you want to.
And, like most pilgrims I met on the way, there will be times when you will want to walk alone...
דרך צלחה :cool: עמית

Most read last week in this forum

Zubiri was full early yesterday (by 2:30, according to some pilgrims who came to Pamplona today), but Zubiri opened up a municipal building just past the town for some pilgrims to sleep on the...
Just an FYI that all available beds are taken in SJPDP tonight - fully, truly COMPLETO! There’s an indication of how busy this year may be since it’s just a Wednesday in late April, not usually...
My friend is trying to figure out bookings/lodging. She started in SJPDP Friday, ended up walking the Winter route to Roncesvalles in one day, only to find no bed so bused back to SJPDP to sleep...
Hello everyone, This is a cry for help. I post this on behalf of my wife, who is walking the camino at the moment. Her backpack was taken away from the reception of the albergue Benedictina's...
Within the past few hours there have been two stories on local news media reporting that the Guardia Civil have been successful in returning lost passports to pilgrims. One in Najera, the other in...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back