Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Luggage transfer on the Invierno

bluepack

Time of past OR future Camino
frances x 3, Lyon to Santiago, Norte
Bar Mar is operating a reliable efficient luggage transfer service on the Invierno. All contacts through WhatsApp +34639241939 in Spanish. Envelope system. Highly recommend!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I am planning on walking the Invierno in June, from A Rua, and have tried to contact Casa Mar about luggage transfer using both email and WhatsApp. So far, no reply. Has anyone else been able to make contact?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
WhatsApp number +34 639241939 will get you in contact. In Spanish the day before I needed transport I messaged the date of the move and from where to where with flawless results.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Yes. WhatsApp Sr Mar from your first night's accommodation with instructions in Spanish for the following night and leave your bag, where advised by your host, with €6 in cash, before 8 am. You will find it at your lodging with a bag for future payments. Repeat. It's worked fine for me so far. (Currently at Vilariño)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi Folks can anyone advise about the ease. or lack of ease. of pack transport along the Invierno route? Many Thanks Michael.
We’re scoping out accommodation on the Invierno, and @C clearly noticed that Pensión As Viñas is on booking. There is an annotation “new to booking.” Many of us stayed there before the albergue...
Peñalba de Santiago with its 10C untouched Mozarabic church and its traditional stone houses with slate roofs and dark wooden balconies is a real gem (and don’t forget the hermit cave of San...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back