Search 62305 Camino Questions

Map - overview of Camino Frances

2023 Camino Guides
The 2023 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

Trudy

Time of past OR future Camino
(2006) Roncesvalles to Leon (2007) Leon to Compostela
Hi Liv

Try this link: http://www.spanishsteps.com/mapsofSpain.htm

I printed out the first map and sent copies to family members so they'd know where I was. Just right click the your mouse, select 'save picture as ...' . You can then enlarge it, and either print, or email it.

Trudy

Most read last week in this forum

A recent article in the Diario de Burgos described how the “peregrino vegetal” was being taken down. I don’t recall anyone having mentioned it on the forum (though maybe I just missed it), so I...
Back in 2019, my wife and I started the CF with the intention of doing it in stages: SJPP-Burgos, Burgos-Leon, Leon-SdC. With Covid, our travels were interrupted until last year. Fearing larger...
In the Spring of 2021, I posted “Getting Small”, about pack size and “The In-Between Places” about maybe taking a slower pace and staying in some of the villages and towns between the typically...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides