• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Members Photos

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
What a lovely thread. Here's mine with the crew after the Ingles in 2016. I'm up top in the burgundy t-shirt.

Attachments

• 14441171_10157539249230584_4680150304460603862_n.jpg
    14441171_10157539249230584_4680150304460603862_n.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 365
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and jumping in. I shared in another thread about my journey hopefully being one of trust and letting go. So, I'm 42 but fairly recently lost all my teeth to a progressive illness, and meds changes caused a rapid 50 pound weight gain. I'm self-conscious but know I'm very fortunate to be here. My focus is finding joy in each day, even (especially) the small things!

This photo is from a hike just today. I live in Arizona, USA. My CF begins 16 August, 2019. I will be wearing this hat, sunglasses, and light blue pack. If you spot me, I'd love to greet you with a happy, toothless hello!

Attachments

• download_20190629_203837~2.jpg
    download_20190629_203837~2.jpg
    999 KB · Views: 57
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I took a new photo with my short short Camino hair.
If you see me, say hi!
SIX MORE SLEEPS!

29qf4w8.jpg
Holy Moly, that was 10 years ago!
I don't look that good anymore! lol!

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Une présentation de notre famille mais en ...2013;Nous continuons cette année notre pèlerinage avec nos 2 derniers...Camino del Norte ou Camino Interior ? le dernier a 12 ans

Attachments

• P1070870.JPG
    P1070870.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 35
After meeting as pilgrims on the French route in 2012, we are now living in Poblacion de Campos, in the meseta. It's a stone's throw from where we fell in love in Itero de la Vega. One day we hope to have a donation-based hostel in our home. Until then we are a telephone call away for pilgrims in need. We speak French, English, Catalan and Spanish. Drop us a note if you need help!💖

Attachments

• honeymoon couple shot.jpg
    honeymoon couple shot.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 12909_464948586882005_908555968_n.jpg
    12909_464948586882005_908555968_n.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 259921_464855813557949_272158343_n.jpg
    259921_464855813557949_272158343_n.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
After meeting as pilgrims on the French route in 2012, we are now living in Poblacion de Campos, in the meseta. It's a stone's throw from where we fell in love in Itero de la Vega. One day we hope to have a hostel in our home. Until then we are a telephone call away for pilgrims in need. We speak French, English, Catalan and Spanish. Drop us a note if you need help!💖
Did we meet in Albergue la Finca in 2017? If it was you, you might remember that we talked about Chico, CA.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Did we meet in Albergue la Finca in 2017? If it was you, you might remember that we talked about Chico, CA.
Hi! I only walked in 2012 and we moved here from Canada in 2018. We now live very close to La Finca, though, a beautiful hostel.

After meeting as pilgrims on the French route in 2012, we are now living in Poblacion de Campos, in the meseta. It's a stone's throw from where we fell in love in Itero de la Vega. One day we hope to have a hostel in our home. Until then we are a telephone call away for pilgrims in need. We speak French, English, Catalan and Spanish. Drop us a note if you need help!💖

Welcome to Palencia! So good to see some more former pilgrims "settling out" in our villages. Let's talk! (I live down the road in Moratinos.)

Welcome to Palencia! So good to see some more former pilgrims "settling out" in our villages. Did you know the mayor and council in Poblacion are working to open a donativo albergue there? Let's talk! (I live down the road in Moratinos.)
Yes! There is an albergue and a municipal hostel, so we will be the third in a very small village! We hope to cater to couples and those seaking English, French and Spanish support. Hopefully there is room for us all. I'd love to chat with you more🧡

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi! I only walked in 2012 and we moved here from Canada in 2018. We now live very close to La Finca, though, a beautiful hostel.
The woman that I met was from California, had long blonde hair and was working at La Finca after having done the Camino in a previous year. I learned from another forum member that she had met her partner on the Camino, so I thought it could have been you. 😊

Waiting to get back since my last in 2015. Hoping for May 2022

Attachments

• Polish_20210605_111712552.jpg
    Polish_20210605_111712552.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 21
Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Me on one of the last leg my recently completed 1st Camino (Sarria to SdC) last Sep 9.

Buen camino a todos!

Attachments

• camino sarria.jpg
    camino sarria.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
Me on one of the last leg my recently completed 1st Camino (Sarria to SdC) last Sep 9.

Buen camino a todos!
Did you have any craic on your way there was a place i stayed in that had coins set into the stone wall by pilgrims i added a coin back in 2015

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.