• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Monument on Route Napoleon

Stephen

Time of past OR future Camino
Twice walked from St Jean to Estella and once from Sarria to Santiago. Maybe someday I'll find the time to do the entire walk.
I've found the time. Just completed SJPP to Santiago. 25 Aug to 1st Oct, 2016.
And now the Portuguese from Lisbon.
There's a monument on the Route Napoleon, at about the 14km point, which reminded me of a 19th Century grave. It has a stone base and iron railings. Does anyone know why it was placed there?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
That's it. Thank you.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Are the detours to monuments signposted in English?

No. I think all signs are in Spanish.
If you're carrying a guide book it should have details in your native language.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Yes!

Attachments

• E605A827-2D1D-4E61-9EA6-D8F6E6D57E97.jpeg
    554.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 86B70BC1-4BD0-4D6A-B487-D1ED1DDB1153.jpeg
    554.8 KB · Views: 25

Most read last week in this forum