Muxia accommodations

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Leila99

Oct 23, 2022
Munich, Germany
Time of past OR future Camino
LePuyenValey - Pamplona 2022
Pamplona - SdC 2024
I’m currently staying at the municipal. Spacious clean quiet. And for deep reflections I am sitting on the rocks in front of the Santuario looking out at the sea after almost 800km in the last month. That’s special. Tomorrow Finisterre and the rnd of a long journey 😀

J Willhaus

Veteran Member
Nov 3, 2014
Laramie, WY
2016, 2022, 2023, 2024, planned 2025
I’m currently staying at the municipal. Spacious clean quiet. And for deep reflections I am sitting on the rocks in front of the Santuario looking out at the sea after almost 800km in the last month. That’s special. Tomorrow Finisterre and the rnd of a long journey 😀
I also like the Xunta municipal, but you need to have walked there per the hospitalero (in case you were thinking of taking the bus).

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Jul 28, 2012
Bucerias, Mexico
2024 Aragones, Madrid, Portugues Coastal
I always stay at the Muxia Mara. They also issue whatever the credential is for walking to Muxia. I think all the albergues do but I am not sure.
But based upon the ratings in Gronze all the albergues are a two thumbs up.

Reactions: Miki Goldie

Oliviao

Feb 16, 2022
Uk
Future
Please check out the blog I wrote about last August's walk....accommodation in Muxia highly recommended, but not necessarily recommended to walk it in 3 days!!!

Most read last week in this forum

So here’s my situation. I’ll arrive in SDC next week, after walking the VDLP and Sanabrés. I’ll have 4 or 5 days before my flight home from Madrid. - I don’t want to walk to Finisterre because...
I am walking feom Santiago to Muxia and then on to Finestette. I have a reservation in Novellana at the Hotel Restaurante de Fornon. Is this near the Camino, and Santa Marina? O can’t seem to...
If you stay in Logoso, you will see a big picture of a beautiful waterfalls on the wall in the bar. When I added to that the raves I heard when Michael and Flavia came to see me, I headed to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides