• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

My second part of the Camino soon!

Rozenn

Time of past OR future Camino
April/may 2022 SJPP to Santiago
Hi Everyone ! I hope my English will be good enough to introduce myself ! I am French , from the north finisterre of Brittany.
Last summer from July 24th until
September the2nd I walked from Pamplona to Burgos and I was full of happiness every minute ! I will
Be resuming from Burgos end of april to SCP( hopefully) I have plenty of time !I cannot wait to meet again wonderful people from all
Over the world and visit as many sites as possible on the way Can't wait too
For my morning cafe con leche y pincho de tortilla after the first 2 hrs walk of the day ... and some chorizo queso
And bread snack anytime with un chato de Rioja o de Ribeiro!Good luck to evryone

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
You're off on a wonderful journey. I also walked in stages, SJPP to Burgos. Then I expected to walk Burgos to Santiago, but bad knees halted me in Sarria. So I got to return (happy day! Three times on the Camino!) and finish Sarria to Santiago.

My arrival at the cathedral was all the more powerful and emotional for the extra time I took. And each segment holds its special meaning for me.

May your pilgrimage be all that and more. Buen Camino!

Thanks for sharing your experience ! I have plenty of time and o will
Adapt my pace ! No rush ! I was lucky next year no blister no pain but as you said each segment is different ! I am ready for anything and the Camino has entered in my soul for ever! I can't wait leaving Burgos at dawn, looking backwards and see the towers of the cathedral fading away !

Those of us who walked the Camino Frances in stages were able to return each year with more knowledge and the benefit of experience.
Bon Chemin.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings to all. I posted a few days ago stating that I will begin my first Camino in St. Jean-pied-de-Port on 29 August and that I will take it slow and steady to Santiago de Compostela...
Hi I just joined and will be doing a solo walk from SJPP to Finisterre in May Jun 2025... long time to go yet but VV excited ... will be finalising dates and flights from Canberra as soon as...
On the Camino Del Norte. Surprised by the amount of pilgrims. Many mature pilgrims, like myself with a few Caminos under their belt, mostly appear to be staying in hotels. If staying in hotels be...
Hello Pilgrims, I am Brendan an Australian Scot. I am new to the forum, but not new to the Camino. On Tuesday May 28 I will start on my seventh Camino the Norte from San Sebastián. I will try and...
I am looking for people who want to walk the camino del norte in may 2025 - starting from Irun, Bilbao or another place. Nice to hear from you.
For those of you who are using the ATM colour chart. One bank is suggested at less than 2 Euro when in fact was 4.50 Euro per withdrawal

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back