• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New albergue in Pamplona

Yallah

Camino Guidebooks (Village to Village)
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés, Finisterre, Portugués, Norte, Primitivo, Inglés
Hi all,

Just stumbled upon the website for a new albergue in Pamplona as of June 2012.

Rather pricey at €18, but very good reviews so far. Might be a good one for those starting in Pamplona who want to book their first night ahead. They have ultra-modern-looking "pod" bunks.

http://www.casaibarrola.com/

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that new albergues continue to pop up.

For those who can't stand the municipal in Nájera, this one is likely a good new addition:

http://www.alberguedenajera.com

Always good to hear of new Albergues - however , I think I can have a room to myself in a budget hostal for as little as €20.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The location looks pretty good; head north from Jesus y Maria albergue until almost the underpass to the river. They offer a service that goes to Roncesvalles for the return walk to the albergue. The price depends on the number who do it each day. New arrivals can stay at the albergue, leave some equipment, take a taxi/van to Roncesvalles, and return a day or two later for their equipment with a good idea what they should have left at home!

The website quotes these prices:
Our hostel has a very affordable rates for any pilgrim can take a short break in the most welcoming of environments.

10 € 24 spaces in bunk rooms of 4, 6 and 8 people

15 € 6 Number of berths in special rooms 2 and 4 people.

40 € 1 twin room, double bed with bathroom.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I stayed in August 2013 great modern facility air conditioned like sleeping in coffin, something to look forward to. Seriously good facility with friendly staff
Hi all,

Rather pricey at €18, but very good reviews so far. Might be a good one for those starting in Pamplona who want to book their first night ahead. They have ultra-modern-looking "pod" bunks.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I stayed in August 2013 great modern facility air conditioned like sleeping in coffin, something to look forward to. Seriously good facility with friendly staff
Jesus y Maria albergue is something like a barn and nice stalls quite noisy at times, glad to hear the news from Najera-spent the night outside that place was unbearable. Coffins? Jochen is not worried then-hope to see you soon friend.

Hi all,

Was food included with this price and did you notice if those were plug ins at each bunk with lights and shades to pull down. Lol yes, looks like coffin.
I can't get English translation to work for their site. Thanks.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

Just an FYI that all available beds are taken in SJPDP tonight - fully, truly COMPLETO! There’s an indication of how busy this year may be since it’s just a Wednesday in late April, not usually...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...
Hi all, Very new to this so please excuse any ignorance or silly questions :) I'm walking my very first Camino in 2 weeks (iieeeek) - the countdown is on and excitement through the roof. I've...
From a friend on the ground in Pamplona https://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/fotos/general/sociedad/2024/04/23/nieve-primaveral-presente-navarra-8152386.html

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back