• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

News from Reality for our Alternative Time/Space Continuum

scruffy1

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Holy Year from Pamplona 2010, SJPP 2011, Lisbon 2012, Le Puy 2013, Vezelay (partial watch this space!) 2014; 2015 Toulouse-Puenta la Reina (Arles)
Tonight, 2030, it's El Clásico time! Expect a different atmosphere in some places, perhaps slower service suppertime, and about 2330 great ruckus, lots of noise, and singing -OR- dead silence, depending on who won. Large parts of the Camino are definitely Real fans, me? Barça. Sweet dreams.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Oooh. _That_ explains the ruckus downstairs in the cafeteria in San Martin Pinario. Enjoy the silence, Reb and Paddy!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I was in Carrion two years ago when they played. The local restaurant divided into 2 equally vociferous groups. The ones supporting Real "adopted" me even though I was showing support for Barca. (I have a fondness for Athleti after my time living in Madrid). They kept me out until the early hours and it was fortunate that I had booked into a hostal as I was going to have a rest day on the Sunday to watch the Grand Prix)!

Most read last week in this forum