Search 62305 Camino Questions

NOTICE.-Albergue

Javier

The Albergue CASA PADERBORN in Pamplona, will be closed from 1 November 2007 to 10 March 2008.-

p1080854ue1.jpg

John Brierley 2023 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.

MermaidLilli

Ohh,too bad for those that do not get to spend a night here. I did in early September (or was it late August) and had so much fun when, at 6am the hospitalero woke us up playing the gaita. He did 2 songs and has much to go to perfect them, which is what made it so much fun to wake up to. Loud,obnoxious,hitting the wrong notes, When the Saints come Marching in!! We all woke up laughing (great feat for me at 6am!).
Having fun
Lillian

Most read last week in this forum

This morning I walked from O Cebreiro to Triacastela. The first couple of km on snow mostly through woodland. After that I chickened out and walked down the road :cool: For a few hundred metres I...
I’ll be starting my first Camino in just over a month. Like many of you, I’ve read the guidebooks, travel literature, perused this site quite thoroughly, followed blogs, have watched vlogs and...
Hello! I’m looking for a great itinerary from the SJPP to Camino Finisterre. I am not sure what stages are good to double and yet I don’t want to miss the gems along the way. I would like to try...
Last Fall, I walked through San Anton and fell in love. Toward the end of May, I'll be walking through again and would love to stay in the tiny albergue in the ruins. Most of the posts I'm seeing...
Not that anyone other than myself cares, but I'm extremely excited that after more than two years of planning and dreaming, I just booked my flights. If I had booked a few weeks ago the price...
I've searched the forums but can't quite find what I'm looking for so I apologize if there's been a discussion about this. I'm starting in April this year and I'm looking for budget friendly...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2023 Camino Guides