• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Obtaining Credentials for a Group

Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
In the past, I've taken my small groups to the pilgrim office in SJPP to get their credentials.

This year, however, we're beginning our walks in Pamplona.

Does anyone know where I can order credentials?

I have three groups of 8-10 pilgrims, each with a different group leader, so I'll need 30-35 Credentials.

Help?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Hi Al.
We have three groups this year leaving from Pamplona on May 15, May 16, and June 4

And the Pilgrims' Office has a new system for groups. If you e mail me I will send you the form which can be filled in by the group and sent in advance and we will prepare the Compostelas in advance of your arrival. When you arrive one person can deliver the credenciales to be verified and stamped and collect the Compostelas/Certificates. No waiting!

Buen camino

John

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Johnnie, where can I find your email address?

Most read last week in this forum