• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

of architectural/cultural interest

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Hi, Sue, I'm not having much luck getting it, but I'll try again at my library's computer, which for whatever reason, sometimes gets me access to videos I can't otherwise see. Thanks, Laurie

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

How weird! I remember watching this on my honeymoon long before my Camino! We'd set the date but three months earlier my wife found out she was pregnant so our honeymoon involved a lot of resting, staying in bed til late in the morning for completely the wrong reasons I watched Spanish TV while she slept and got quite hooked on Peridis. Brings back happy memories! Thanks!

SUCCESS!! Wow, I only had time to watch one of the many in the series, and I chose the "montana palentina" since the Camino Olvidado passes through there. I remember Reb telling me that her province has more romanesque than any other in Spain and this video confirmed that. Though the Olvidado passes by a fair number of them, there are a few standouts that are a ways away, shucks. Rebekah, I think you should lead little tours of romanesque in Palencia, this website gives a few suggested routes.

http://www.palenciaturismo.es/conte...onActual=0c3f4456-d5f5-11de-b283-fb9baaa14523

What is so beautiful about these places is the setting, the vistas, frequently the sound of running water -- I just have much more sense of being part of the overall enterprise in a church like these than in the more magnificent and awe-inspiring gothic, barroque, and neoclassical structures. Can't wait to see many more in the series, thanks so much for posting the link, Sue.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hey, Sue,
thanks for posting this. I don't speak Spanish apart from few phrases and few dozens of words, but the series is interesting enough (and beautifully shot, of course) to be able to watch it.
Just asking myself when to find all the time to see actual locations live

K1

Most read last week in this forum