• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Old Video about three on the camino

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Credits say 2004 ... Who knew? I did a 30 minute fast forward version. Thanks!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thank you for sharing. That was an excellent presentation of the essence of what the Camino represents.

Nice movie with so many Languages and title script ............. universal , and made a long time before all these present day doccies and films.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Loved it! I recognised just about every place and some of the people, like Jesus etc. What a great trip down memory lane. I walked the Frances in 2006. Too scared to walk it again, due to the explosion in numbers???
Or should I ???

Most read last week in this forum