• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

On horseback to Santiago...

Anouk

Time of past OR future Camino
Planning to do the camino on horseback in 2014
Hi everyone,

I am from Holland and I'm planning to ride the Camino on horseback in 2014. Together with my best friend. So does anyone have some experience with this track?

How did you prepare with food?
Did you make reservations at stables or did you just asked along the way if you could stay somewhere?

Thanx so far! Anouk

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Anouk said:
Hi everyone,

I am from Holland and I'm planning to ride the Camino on horseback in 2014. Together with my best friend. So does anyone have some experience with this track?

How did you prepare with food?
Did you make reservations at stables or did you just asked along the way if you could stay somewhere?

Thanx so far! Anouk

Anouk,

Welcome to the Forum! You will find lots of information here to help you prepare for 2014.
Feel free to ask questions. Past pilgrims enjoy sharing their tips and memories.

Be sure to check out this Forum thread which pertains to horses on the camino. >> http://www.caminodesantiago.me/board/alternative-transportation/topic15812.html

Happy research,

Margaret Meredith

Hi! I m looking for the same answers as you, I m planning to travel to Spain on horseback, but it is so difficukt to find any usefull information for travelling on horseback! So please, feel free to share if you get information( if that 's ok with you ) and i m from Belgium so I speak Dutch ;-)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot
I loved my 2022 Camino Frances!! Leaving Los Angeles on May 26 for Lisbon. Will walk the Portuguese Costal route and the spiritual variant. Starts from Porto on June 4 and arrive in Santiago on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back