• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

On the Camino: One Day at a Time, one Photo at a Time 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too Sabine ! This one is in Caminha. August 7, 2015

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Camino Frances
towards El Acebo

photo taken March 12, 2007

Walking towards El Acebo on the camino was pure hell due to loose shale/scree on the irregular path. Stopping at the local bar/resto/albergue, Le Meson El Acebo, was a big relief; as always their welcome and food were great!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
It's not Spain, but it was the first 2 days of my 2018 Camino:
St Finbarr Way, Ireland.

After a gentle amble past streams and cows, the first climb of the day is about to begin.
Before that, though, the way passes what's left of the 16thC Caisleán Uí Dhonnabháin (Castle Donovan) after Oliver Cromwell blew it up.

€83,-
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Saint Jean Pied de Port
55 rue de La Citadelle
municipal albergue

photo taken February 5, 2007

Ever caring/helpful Mme Jeannine, the municipal albergue hospitalera, provided a hot supper and placed an electric heater by my cot. Beginning my 3rd CF, excited and trepidatious, I was the sole pilgrim that frosty winter night but the heartfelt camino caritas was endless.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum