Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Fine art photography from the Camino Ways.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Open Dinner invitation Santiago May 3, 4, 5 2022

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Rachel and Dino

Rachel and Dino
Past OR future Camino
Camino Primitivo April 2022
Hi Tony ,
We are also Canadians and presently in Muxia. Tomorrow ( May 4), we will be taking the bus to Santiago and arriving before noon. Could meet you in the afternoon for coffee or Lunch betw 2-4 ?
Rachel and Dino from Winnipeg

[Moderator note: Edited to remove phone number. It is better to send personal contact information via the private Conversation feature]

Suz11

Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances
Hi Tony ,
We are also Canadians and presently in Muxia. Tomorrow ( May 4), we will be taking the bus to Santiago and arriving before noon. Could meet you in the afternoon for coffee or Lunch betw 2-4 ?
Rachel and Dino from Winnipeg

[Moderator note: Edited to remove phone number. It is better to send personal contact information via the private Conversation feature]
Hi Rachel, I’m currently on the Camino Frances and walking to Muxia afterwards. I need to get a bus back on 17th May, but it says there is only one bus per day leaving Muxia at 5pm. Can I ask which bus you are getting that will get you to Santiago before noon? Many thanks, Suzanne

Donation to the Forum
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Rachel and Dino

Rachel and Dino
Past OR future Camino
Hi Rachel, I’m currently on the Camino Frances and walking to Muxia afterwards. I need to get a bus back on 17th May, but it says there is only one bus per day leaving Muxia at 5pm. Can I ask which bus you are getting that will get you to Santiago before noon? Many thanks, Suzanne
From Muxia , there are 2 buses for sure , first one at 6:15 is
a Monbus( the one we took) , and one in the afternoon at 15:15 ...not sure if there's another one . BTW, I highly recommend the Bela Muxia hostel , 15€ . Very welcoming plus they seem to have prepared food , at no extra cost , for us . The day we were there they had the most delicious lentil soup ! Buen Camino! 🙂🥰

Rachel and Dino

Rachel and Dino
Past OR future Camino
a Monbus( the one we took) , and one in the afternoon at 15:15 ...not sure if there's another one . BTW, I highly recommend the Bela Muxia hostel , 15€ . Very welcoming plus they seem to have prepared food , at no extra cost , for us . The day we were there they had the most delicious lentil soup ! Buen Camino! 🙂🥰
Sorry , I should have said , the the bus takes approx 1h45 , so the 6:15 bus is the one you should take. Good luck 👍

Suz11

Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances
Thank you so much for the info! Much appreciated 🤗 🥰

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings