A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Packa

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevhan84

Camino(s) past & future
(2015)
I have a medium sized Packa to give to anyone looking for one, its never been used and is free to whoever wishes to have it. I am happy to post it to wherever. Just let me know where to send it, cheers

Steffi16

Camino(s) past & future
St Jean to Pamplona then all the way to Santiago
Would love to take you up on your offer Kevhan! I'm in London - are you still willing to post it?

CatPhillips

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2016)
Camino Primitivo (partial) (2017)
Camino Norte (partial) (2017)
I have a medium sized Packa to give to anyone looking for one, its never been used and is free to whoever wishes to have it. I am happy to post it to wherever. Just let me know where to send it, cheers

I'd love to have it if Steffi16 doesn't work out. I live in Ohio. Thanks!

Eswee

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Portuguese - Coastal (2017)
Hi Kevhan84. May I be 3rd in line? I am walking the Portuguese coastal route in October and do not have a rain coat/cover for me and my back pack yet. I am from South Africa. Thanks.

Last edited:

Me Fein

Camino(s) past & future
Portomarin - SdC( May 2010), SJdPP - Muxia (Sept/Oct 2012), Lisbon - SdC (April/May 2013), Seville -Muxia (April/May2014), Irun - Oviedo ( Oct 2015),Primitivo + Verde +Ingles (June 2016),Madrid -Sahagun + Camino del Salvador(April 2017)
Hi Kevhan I will also throw my hat in the ring. I live in Co Kerry
Thank you Maura

owms2323

Credential question
Camino(s) past & future
Camino de Frances (2014) Camino Frances (2016) Camino Finisterre/Muxia (2017)
I would love it. Would it fir a woman 5'6"" 158lbs

owms2323

Credential question
Camino(s) past & future
Camino de Frances (2014) Camino Frances (2016) Camino Finisterre/Muxia (2017)
I have walked the CF twice and last time. 2016, met a man with a packa. He loved it and I can certainly see the virtues. I am a 5'6'' 158 lb woam fro Calif and I would love it if it would fit. I am certainly willing to pay the shipping.

kevhan84

Camino(s) past & future
(2015)
Hi Names went into a hat and first name out was Steffi16, so I will be posting it on Monday as my local post office here in Co Kildare, Ireland is closed for the weekend.
So hopefully it will be of good use to steffi16. Stay dry and Beun Camino.

Steffi16

Camino(s) past & future
St Jean to Pamplona then all the way to Santiago
Hi Names went into a hat and first name out was Steffi16, so I will be posting it on Monday as my local post office here in Co Kildare, Ireland is closed for the weekend.
So hopefully it will be of good use to steffi16. Stay dry and Beun Camino.
Address sent Kevin, much appreciated - and hoping that carrying it with me will keep the rain away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
Nanc Gear for Sale - Gear Needed 10

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 37 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 132 15.5%
  • May

Votes: 204 24.0%