Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.

Pamplona/Roncesvalles to St Jean Pied de Port

Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

nathanael

Year of past OR future Camino
Frances, Norte, Plata,
I have seen several questions regarding how to get to St Jean Pied de Port, either from Pamplona or from Roncesvalles.

We have had some good answers to this question, please have a look here:

viewtopic.php?t=282

Ivar
Hello, Ivar I have tried I access the viewpic but it does respond please refresh my memory how to get to Pamplona from Madrid and then to Roncevalles. thanks.

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
My initial post here is from 2005 when the forum was run on a different software... and the URL’s changed, so the link does not work anymore.
I would try to search for it in the home page if the forum

jsalt

Jill
Portugués, Francés, LePuy, Rota Vicentina, Norte, Madrid, C2C, Salvador, Primitivo, Aragonés, Inglés
My initial post here is from 2005 when the forum was run on a different software

Hi Ivar, the main "problem" with these old threads being resurrected, is that one cannot see the date of the original post when viewing on a cell phone. Is it possible to "fix" that?
Jill

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Bradypus

Staff member
Too many and too often!
Hi Ivar, the main "problem" with these old threads being resurrected, is that one cannot see the date of the original post when viewing on a cell phone. Is it possible to "fix" that?
Jill
I am using Google Chrome on an Android phone and I can see the date and name of the poster at the head of each thread.
Screenshot_20200111-203041~2.jpg

jsalt

Jill
Portugués, Francés, LePuy, Rota Vicentina, Norte, Madrid, C2C, Salvador, Primitivo, Aragonés, Inglés
OK, thanks 🤔 I am on Android and the date doesn't appear. No problem . . . must be my setup.

jsalt

Jill
But maybe remove this thread from "frequently asked questions"??

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
OK, thanks 🤔 I am on Android and the date doesn't appear. No problem . . . must be my setup.
It may be that for smaller screens (your phone might have a smaller screen than ours), it needs to cut something out and that the date is removed. It might be a screen-size thing, and not a mobile / not mobile issue..

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads