A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

See the full Camino Forum Store here with many more camino products.

Pamplona/Roncesvalles to St Jean Pied de Port

nathanael

Camino(s) past & future
Frances, Norte, Plata,
I have seen several questions regarding how to get to St Jean Pied de Port, either from Pamplona or from Roncesvalles.

We have had some good answers to this question, please have a look here:

viewtopic.php?t=282

Ivar
Hello, Ivar I have tried I access the viewpic but it does respond please refresh my memory how to get to Pamplona from Madrid and then to Roncevalles. thanks.

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
My initial post here is from 2005 when the forum was run on a different software... and the URL’s changed, so the link does not work anymore.
I would try to search for it in the home page if the forum

jsalt

Jill
Camino(s) past & future
Portugués, Francés, LePuy, Rota Vicentina, Norte, Madrid, C2C, Salvador, Primitivo, Aragonés, Inglés
My initial post here is from 2005 when the forum was run on a different software
Hi Ivar, the main "problem" with these old threads being resurrected, is that one cannot see the date of the original post when viewing on a cell phone. Is it possible to "fix" that?
Jill

jsalt

Jill
Camino(s) past & future
Portugués, Francés, LePuy, Rota Vicentina, Norte, Madrid, C2C, Salvador, Primitivo, Aragonés, Inglés
OK, thanks 🤔 I am on Android and the date doesn't appear. No problem . . . must be my setup.

jsalt

Jill
Camino(s) past & future
But maybe remove this thread from "frequently asked questions"??

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
OK, thanks 🤔 I am on Android and the date doesn't appear. No problem . . . must be my setup.
It may be that for smaller screens (your phone might have a smaller screen than ours), it needs to cut something out and that the date is removed. It might be a screen-size thing, and not a mobile / not mobile issue..

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 54 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 196 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 323 25.0%
  • June

Votes: 94 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 23 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 369 28.6%
  • October

Votes: 154 11.9%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock