• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Places I have been and have never been

Al the optimist

Veteran Member
My travel Plans for 2014
I have been IN many places, but I've never been in Cahoots.
Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.
I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.
I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have madeseveral trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family and work.
I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.
I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.
I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.
Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.
One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my ageI need all the stimuli I can get!
I may have been in Continent, and I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
If you live simply, invest in your future, and give something to help others, you will never be in Debt.

Learn something new, help someone without being asked, and make someone laugh. These are the three goals I set for myself each day.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
My travel Plans for 2014
I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have madeseveral trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family and work.
I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.
I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.
One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my ageI need all the stimuli I can get!
I may have been in Continent, and I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.
AHAHAHA, that was sooo good!!!

Maybe those places could be the names of different albergues chain. Imagine parents when reading their children (or vice versa) blog posts that this evening they'll be in Cognito or that yesterday the food in Doubt was yummy ;)
You just gave me some additional mind games for my Camino this year. Funny!!!

I totally love this! Very creative. You may have started something here. A note from Edgar Allen Poe-- "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Happy travels! Hope you get to stay in Wonder and in Fascination. I heard they're good.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Damn, I seem to have just traveled thru in Crease ...which esplains whats happening to my face these days, and there must have been a detour in gratiate...cause I need to leave now to go touch up my roots!! Damn...night yall!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
My travel Plans for 2014

I was at this place - I think it was called "ebriated" - when I was there I was in a really good mood
Actually think I've been there a few times with friends
Did I see you there ?
You were drinking vino tinto I think?

Ned

Caminoists might consider towing the line, letting sleeping dogs lie, not rocking the boat, and minding their 'pees' and 'queues'. That way, they will be less likely to be called Up Short, and be in Hot Water. And more likely to be in Good Graces with birds of a feather that flock to Gether.

If they watch their pennies, and do not live high on the hog, they will be less apt to find themselves in Solvent, or in A Tight Spot. And nowhere near Up The Creek.

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

As I walked to Calzadilla de la Cueza today (long straight road), probably prompted by noisy torch-bearing pilgrims who got up at 4:20am (5 o’clock is bad enough, but seriously? We couldn’t leave...
I have noticed a few threads about cards and with drawing money. For me as a UK citizen with the top 3 overseas cards, Chase, Clarirty and Barclay card, the main issue is where to find low fee ATM...
I found this interesting, and thought others might too...
Hi Guys. I plan to walk the Camino (811km) next spring. I need suggestions from pilgrims who have walked and are still walking the Camino this April. How was the weather? Did you have too many...
I'm at the airport, suddenly being nostalgic. If you had to choose one sello as your most valuable, why would it be that one? Could be a religious or spiritual experience, the people you met...
My wife and I just walked into Santiago this morning. We started in SJPdP to Pamplona to San Sebastian to Oviedo and then here to Santiago. As we walked around this morning we stopped and had a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back