• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Poncho question

Elke

Time of past OR future Camino
Jakobsweg deutschland 2016
I am sure this has been covered but I would like some advice as to buying a poncho that will go over my Osprey backpack and is light. Most ponchos I see seem to be for men and quite long. I a female and also under 5ft so under 1.5 m. I am also in the UK and am wondering if the Altus Poncho is available in a small size and how heavy they are. Are there any alternatives?
I have completed half of the Camino Frances and thinking of doing the Camino Inglese later in Sept. I will return to the Camino Frances next year so a good lightweight poncho would be good. Many thanks

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
At 5 ft nothing and 105 lbs. I cut the length and sleeves of my poncho (sz sm) much shorter. I will still use a long shoe string as a belt in high winds if needed. Ponchos are gigantic on a small person.

At 5 ft nothing and 105 lbs. I cut the length and sleeves of my poncho (sz sm) much shorter. I will still use a long shoe string as a belt in high winds if needed. Ponchos are gigantic on a small person.
Thank you

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I cut the bottom 15cm off my Altus (a medium). It’s a perfect length for me now. It was sticking to my legs and the water running down my legs to my shoes. I wear shorts 99% of the time. Now it sits away from my clothing. I LOVE my Altus
Thank you

Most read last week in this forum