- Camino(s) past & future
- Portugués, Francés, LePuy, Rota Vicentina, Norte, Madrid, C2C, Salvador, Primitivo, Aragonés, Inglés
The Lowveld Ramblers (in South Africa) were scheduled to go on our next camino in mid-June. This now seems highly unlikely, so we are trying to decide what date to change our flights to, once we get (if we get) the option to postpone. We are thinking about October. But what if we still cannot travel in October? If the airline gives us only ONE chance to change our dates for free, then we will all lose all our money (and they were quite expensive this year). Any thoughts?