• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Rick Stein in Santiago and Galicia

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Yeah...will have to try Youtube... I can't open the link fully. Comes up not available in my area...so very frustrating! Thanks for the heads up though.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Ahhh Miguel, thank you so much for this YouTube link...... tis a great series, and Part 1 features Galicia and Santiago, and pilgrims (of course)..... not a lot of effort on Spanish language which is surprising and disappointing.

The book is gorgeous, not sure if it's available in Australia yet, but we have a copy sent out this week by sister in law. Best cook book!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Indeed William. Great people , especially the guy in Trujillo who made that wonderful migas.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Maybe Rick Stein could get together with Martin Sheen and we could have a really good film - The Way 2.

I really enjoyed last night's programme. It had a lot of the 'flavour' of the Via de la Plata.

Andrew.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Along with half the world, I have made sourdough bread twice weekly for a year now. Each time I do something a bit different - with various additions. The beginning of this video has inspired me to try making a sourdough empanada next time!

Empanadillas surely. Those little parcels made with a kneaded pastry featured in a couple of Rick’s books and in Casa Moro by Sam & Sam Clark. There are even yeasted versions of the paste that provide a slightly spongy crust -and some great evenings in San Sebastián

Most read last week in this forum