Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Create your own ad
Have a camino related project that you are interested in promoting on the forum? Create your own ad right now.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Searching for friends

Year of past OR future Camino
Frances (2017), Primitivo (2019)
I finished walking on May 10 and would like to connect with people I met. Should have been proactive, but am generally happy to let temporary relationships be just that. However, I got separated from my group as I waited in Sarria for family and friends.
So here goes- Patrick from Liverpool, Doreen from Germany, Steven and Gabriella from Hungary, Matt and Belinda from Australia, Anna Marie from Namibia, Bernard from Brazil, Rosie from Austin, Henry from NZ/UK, Fred from Holland?, ....
Are you out there?

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

Rick of Rick and Peg

Veteran Member
Us:Camino Frances, 2015 Me:Catalan/Aragonese, 2019
Richmond is not all that common of a name. If your friends are looking for "Richmond Camino" they might find you here on this forum but it might be easier for them if you add the camino you did and when and your location to the profile box.

Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

Bob from L.A. !

Veteran Member
Camino Francis 2012, 2014, 2016. Camino Norte 2018. Many more to come in my future God willing !
Also try Youtube videos. Your Camino Friends may have posted of their trip. I was fortunate enough to locate one by doing that. Then just post a comment and hope they reply...

Last edited:
If you are on Facebook and just 'have' one of them as a FB friend try searching his/her recently added friends - worked for me. BC SY
Well, it all worked out amazingly well. My one WhatsApp contact got me in touch with virtually everyone I was looking for, and a few more. Just my good luck that Max Wangler was so on top of that aspect. Really nice to stay in touch with so many good people… I wish all of you the same luck and a buen camino

Well, it all worked out amazingly well. My one WhatsApp contact got me in touch with virtually everyone I was looking for, and a few more. Just my good luck that Max Wangler was so on top of that aspect. Really nice to stay in touch with so many good people… I wish all of you the same luck and a buen camino
And that you were correct about Facebook. I added many friends who are friends of other friends!

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • March

Votes: 60 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 207 14.9%
  • May