• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

September Camino

Tyson2013

Time of past OR future Camino
September2013
Hi everyone my husband and I (both 65yoa) are doing the Camino September 2013!! lots of information to gather,but soooo excited. Cheers

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Happy to 'meet' you! I am almost 60 (will be by September) and will be doing the Camino at the same time as you. My husband plans to do some with me. Are you doing the Camino Frances and if so, when and where do you intend starting? Mary

I started the Camino last October on my 67th birthday and hope to carry on this year, maybe in September. Are you from England?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi all. I am starting from St.Jean on or about Sept 15. Will turn 61 before I reach Santiago.

I am starting my camino early in September not sure of dates yeat and depends on flights. From the sound of it I may be a "spring chicken" for those starting in September as I will only be 53. This is my first camino and doing it alone. Excited but a little apprehensive. Hope to make friends on the Way
Sandi

I am planning on starting my journey from SJPP on 24th Sept. Have booked flights from Brisbane to Paris, and looking forward to meeting with other pilgrims along the way.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hello SandiF. Yes may see you along the way. This is also my first Camino and doing it alone. Turning 60 in October. The excitement is outweighing the apprehension for me. Also hoping to make freinds during my camino. Cheers!

Hi Sandee22
Hope you dont mind my asking. Which airline are you flying with and into where? I am thinking of flying into Paris but looks like quickest that would be is nearly 29 hours
Thanks
Sandi

Hi all, my husband and I will be leaving Cal. Sept.22 flying to London and on to biarritz.

Hope to meet you all.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
sandee22 said:
I am planning on starting my journey from SJPP on 24th Sept. Have booked flights from Brisbane to Paris, and looking forward to meeting with other pilgrims along the way.
Hi Sandee,
My friend & I will leave Brisbane for our pilgrim journey mid to late September, but havent booked our tickets yet, so might see you on your travels. I am so excited & getting a little addicted to this forum, taking a thousand notes in my book from all the wonderful advise from all the experienced pilgrims here. I am now on the countdown like an excited kid at Christmas & September just isn't coming quickly enough! :D

SandiF said:
Hi Sandee22
Hope you dont mind my asking. Which airline are you flying with and into where? I am thinking of flying into Paris but looks like quickest that would be is nearly 29 hours
Thanks
Sandi

Hi Sandi,
Where are you flying from? We have been looking for airfares too & cheapest we have found at this time of year is Southern China Airlines, but yes long trip from Aus & know nothing about the airline....so....still searching for reasonable fares with decent airline.
Tanya

Hi Sandi,
Where are you flying from? We have been looking for airfares too & cheapest we have found at this time of year is Southern China Airlines, but yes long trip from Aus & know nothing about the airline....so....still searching for reasonable fares with decent airline.
Tanya
HI Tanya
I am flying from Brisbane. I am now tossing up between flying to London then getting ryanair to Bayonne or flying to Paris. Looking at maybe Emirates.
Just like you devouring this forum and can't wait until September.
Sandi

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I am flying Virgin Atlantic to London for $1627, but I booked last November and flying Mar 31. The advantages were a good price, good reputation, generous seat pitch, newish planes, same plane all the way to London (less chance of lost luggage), only one and a halfy hour stopover in Hongkong and individual TV screens. I looked at Chinese airlines, and although cheaper, their planes are old, seat pitch is tight and a long stopover (around 10 hrs) in Beijing or Guangzou.

SandiF said:
I am starting my camino early in September not sure of dates yeat and depends on flights. From the sound of it I may be a "spring chicken" for those starting in September as I will only be 53. This is my first camino and doing it alone. Excited but a little apprehensive. Hope to make friends on the Way
Sandi
hi sandi i am also planning to go in sep. but still apprehensive about setting out on my own as i have not done anything like this before. wonder if anyone is interested in co-ordinating the trip.

Hi, I am also starting from SJPP in September.I fly into Biaritz from Stansted London on the 15th. I am walking for just over 2 wks this year as far as Burgos and then flying back from Madrid on the 1st Oct'. I plan to do the rest of the camino same time next year. I am 64 years old and traveling alone,as my wife is not a great walker unfortunatly. But the whole attraction of walking the camino for me is the meeting of lots of other like minded and hopefully friendly people.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum

Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
Good morning! My name is Samantha, and I am planning my first camino for May 2025. I am a bit overwhelmed trying to make a list of everything I need to have planned prior to starting. Does anyone...
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
I loved my 2022 Camino Frances!! Leaving Los Angeles on May 26 for Lisbon. Will walk the Portuguese Costal route and the spiritual variant. Starts from Porto on June 4 and arrive in Santiago on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.