Single femail late apral to late may.

Kirstin nickel

Mar 27, 2016
Time of past OR future Camino
Would like to wall from Madrid to compostella this may with a girl.
Hi.I'm looking for someone to meet up with in Madrid and walk to compostella with. What I am look for in somone is a femail that is up for that task and like to have a good time. A little not about me is I live in the usa in a state called Oregon. I have never hiked it Be for But I do a lot of hiking. Of you think you would be interested pleas let me know.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Linda Fantillo

RiverWalker
Nov 10, 2013
Campbell River B.C.
September/October 14, May 17, September 18,
May22
Hi Kirstin,
My advice would be to make your plans and trust to the Camino that you will walk with who you are meant to walk with. I know for myself and many others who I spoke with on the journey, one can have the best intentions to find someone to walk with, (the unknown of course) but in many cases it does not work out, mostly, I think due to different paces of walking and individual discomforts that arise. You will never be alone unless you wish to be. I know that I had that feeling of trepidation before I set out, but as you move into the pace of daily walking, arriving at your destination, getting your gear sorted, getting your bed set up, showering and washing your clothes, you will begin to feel a comfort in the routine. I met many wonderful people that I walked with, but also had the most incredible aha moments at times when I was walking alone. I finished the last third of my journey with what became my Camino Family of three lovely people. This was not planned, but we were very much in sync as to the time of getting up, heading on the trail, meals, walking pace etc. What I am trying to say is, trust that it will be what it is meant to be. You are stronger than you ever think you will be.

Let it unfold,
Blessings,
Linda

Barbara06

Mar 5, 2015
France
Le Puy - Pamplona (2011-14)
VDLP (2015)
Portuguese (2015)
Francigena (2016)
Primitivo (2017)
..... You will never be alone unless you wish to be. I know that I had that feeling of trepidation before I set out, but as you move into the pace of daily walking, arriving at your destination, getting your gear sorted, getting your bed set up, showering and washing your clothes, you will begin to feel a comfort in the routine. I met many wonderful people that I walked with, but also had the most incredible aha moments at times when I was walking alone. .....
Hello Linda,
What you have written above is very interesting but it concerns which camino ? because I have heard that the camino from Madrid can be very lonely, at least for the first half, even though very nice, but nothing like the camino frances.
Barbara

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

Good morning! My name is Samantha, and I am planning my first camino for May 2025. I am a bit overwhelmed trying to make a list of everything I need to have planned prior to starting. Does anyone...
Hello! I will start my first Camino at the beginning of June 2024 and plan to start my month-long journey from Bilbao walking roughly 2 weeks on Camino Del Norte and then switching to Camino Del...
Hi all, last year I done the camino portuguese with my two daughters last year but this year I'm doing the camino frances solo. I fly into Bizarrtz on 26th July and plan to start the following...
Greetings to all. I posted a few days ago stating that I will begin my first Camino in St. Jean-pied-de-Port on 29 August and that I will take it slow and steady to Santiago de Compostela...
As a new member of the forum who has been reading clandestinely for the past three months or so, I have to say how much I enjoy the entries--not simply for the collective wisdom from all of you...
Taking my youngest daughter on a short section from Astorga to Santiago starting June 9... Please pray for us!!

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides