• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

SJPP to Paris

TravellingSonn

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2008, Le Puy route (TBC)
Hi everyone,

What's the quickest way to get from SJPP to Paris CDG airport?

Cheers,
Sonn
:)

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Easyjet has a flight from Biarritz into Paris CDG and that would be the fastest way to get to the airport.

You would need to take the train from SJPdP to Bayonne and then a bus to Biarritz airport. The last time I flew from Biarritz, I needed to stay in a hotel close to the airport as the train/bus combo from Saint-Jean did not work for an early flight.

I've been caught in the past and am now very wary of trying to meet connections for the trip home. My preferred option is to arrive (say in Paris or London) at least one day before my departure for home. That way there is a little leeway for adverse weather conditions or, in the case of trains, a strike.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Good advice Julie ,
I too tend to be over cautious, when travelling on an important or expensive trip I always leave enough time for alternate transport options. A night or 2 in Paris is preferable to missing that main flight which often is a discounted fare with no flexible options ie use it or lose it :( a short notice replacement airfare can be many times more in price.

Most read last week in this forum

For those who might want to transport a bag, here are the envelopes of two companies. The envelopes can be found at most places to stay along the Camino. Fill out the info and slip the money in...
Flying to MAD from the US. After I clear customs, can I remain airside to get to my connecting flight to SdC or do I have to exit to groundside and go back through security in the Domestic...
I am flying to Santiago via Dublin and have about a 10 hour layover. I arrive 0830 and my flight on Ryanair is not till 1930. Any suggestions on how I can spend my time? Is it practical to go...
Hello from NY! I am booking some accommodations with booking.com and an offer on their site for a free airport shuttle just came up so I booked it. This is the below confirmation. I am entirely...
Hi! I plan to go on El Camino Portugues starting in Vigo this summer, and after, I am going to explore Europe. I need a suitcase for my trip after El Camino, and I have been struggling to...
Looking to book a train from Santiago to Madrid in late June and there are no trains on any day even today on the Renfe site? Queries to Renfe generate an error. Does anyone know what is happening?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back